Get this limited edition collector’s foil pack – “Shady Pets Soccer”. The cards in this 8 card pack are all poker-sized 63mm x 88mm (2.48″ x 3.46″) and are made from high quality S30 (FSC-certified) professional standard card stock with blue core (smooth finish). There is a “war” style game you can play with these cards as well. Each card features a fun fact about the pet and a QR code to read more stories.
Rules for “Shady Soccer War”
2 Player Game: (recommended to use 2 decks or 18 cards for longer game)
- Shuffle Cards then deal the cards equally to each player (if you have odd amount of cards, place the remaining card aside)
- Without organizing or arranging in any order, each player holds their cards in the hand (hidden from the other player).
- Youngest player goes first (Player 1) and plays their top card (no searching for best card) down to the table. The “Attack” value is used.
- Player 2 plays their top card to become their defender. The “Defense” value is used.
- Compare both values: The player who plays the highest value wins the hand and takes the both cards and places them to the bottom of their hand. If it’s a tie, then both cards are placed aside and eliminated from the game.
- The turn proceeds as Player 2 selects the top card from their hand as their “Attacker”, and Player 1 selects the top card from their hand as the “Defender”.
- Continue to play game until one player is eliminated because they have no more cards.
- The player with all the cards is the winner.